Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Swimsuit Special Revival!

1. Summer Swimsuit Special Revival!

Well, now it is summer. (at least for me) So I think it's a good season for one thing: swimsuits! Basically I'm sure you all know how it goes, but here's a catch - all entries should be colored. And what would be really cool is if you get another person to color it. However, this is certainly not limited to just one entry per person - do as many as you want of whoever you want. This one will last all summer long, and who knows, maybe we'll see some new posters pop up in the Galleria to show! I look forward to all the works posted! Get crackin' and have fun artists and colorers!
    This will last ALL summer. There are other challenges to do as well!

2. In honor of Mr. Dandy.

Anyways, if anyone has someone specific in mind I'll give it a consider, I'm not entirely sure who I'm gonna do...

3. Maybe we can make this one an actual contest, and have a vote on the best 3 or something.
    your mom

4. aw...everyone thinks 'swimsuits' for summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

5. why? what do you think of when you think of a summer challenge?

Is it anything like my idea of Yankis battling on the streets of japan with bosouzoku?

'prolly not.

6. Originally posted by Hero
    aw...everyone thinks 'swimsuits' for summer.
    You need to get beat over the head with some TLC from hot women, that will change your mind!

7. well, I planned on reviving the Summer Swimsuit Special anyway, but I think I agree with Hero (If I caught his meaning correctly.... and ignoring another part of what I think he means). This as a separate summer special thing would be nice, while still continuing with monthly challenges that are a bit more.... creative. It's not such a challenge, this, but more of a fun thing to me.

8. Originally posted by Dunlap
    well, I planned on reviving the Summer Swimsuit Special anyway, but I think I agree with Hero (If I caught his meaning correctly.... and ignoring another part of what I think he means). This as a separate summer special thing would be nice, while still continuing with monthly challenges that are a bit more.... creative. It's not such a challenge, this, but more of a fun thing to me.
    Quite right..it should just be called...summer challenge and consist of anything that has relevance to things that are done in the summer. It should be subject to opinion.

Make it so!

9. Well...summer does have swimsuits in it. And notice I didn't say 'bikini' or anything. If someone wants to draw guys than they're more than welcome to.
    Dunlap - I don't mind doing monthly challenges over the summer, but my thing is that will people do them? I didn't get anything for May IN May, so I figured being lazy for summer for just one would be fine...but if people want me to come up with other things than tell me! I'm not afraid of suggestions, in fact they'd be appreciated. I was thinking of doing a challenge for my own means (MVC3 art anyone?) but that would be mildly greedy. Got an idea? PM me or tell me through this thread.

10. Alrighty, after reading bahn's reply, I think we'll have swimsuits as a general summer fun thing. I'll also do three month challenges. We'll do Summer Sports for June, and if anyone has any ideas for July or August let me know. That better?