Thread: ferzan + ferzan zwei

1. ferzan + ferzan zwei

so a couple years ago i made this little zine with pictures of girls farting. people seem to like them a lot so i made a second one. the second one has more tits in it. i don't think i've mentioned it here before so here i am mentioning it. they're 3 bucks each + 2 bucks shipping. each one has 12 drawings in it. if you want one you can send me an email or pm. i accept paypal or checks or money orders or secret hidden folded up cash-money.

ferzan is german for breaking wind or something like that.

2. That's kinda cool. I may hit you up for one.

3. I will give you money in a couple weeks.

4. Hey rama, just in case you missed it in the Youtube thread:

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...postcount=1788

5. This is hilarious Rama. I'm getting a strong Brandon Graham vibe from that, which is a good thing indeed.

6. bacon - ....that's hilarious! how did you even come accross that?
    jm - ooohh, thank you so much. i've been loving his stuff recently. check out his lj. it's chock full of random comics stuff and sketches.

7. Quote Originally Posted by rama View Post
    jm - ooohh, thank you so much. i've been loving his stuff recently. check out his lj. it's chock full of random comics stuff and sketches.
    Already done, when I first checked it out a couple of weeks ago I read the entire thing backwards. I wonder why he hasn't updated in such a long time?

8. he normaly makes one big post every couple of weeks or so. i'm sure he's swamped with other comics + drawing work, too.

i guess i could also mention here that i have some drawings for sale.

thanks for lookin', y'all!