Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSOne LCD screen $26 @ Kmart

1. PSOne LCD screen $26 @ Kmart

In case you don't already have one, it was marked down from like $100+.

2. Hmm time to check Kmart. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

3. i am not chasing these stupid screens anymore. Everytime they get posted the markdown is not going on at local stores.

4. I got one for $20, we paid $16 for it so I had to pay a little above cost so I decided $4 was satisfactory and took it home last night My PS2 quit playing PSone games so I figured I'd get a PSone ($15) and a screen ($20) then I could play in my room since my tv is currently in the living room...

I'll check it out, the one near me has had like a billion of them forever...at like $100. Funny thing is the only PS1 game they have is Final Fantasy 7.

I'd love to pick up some spares, the PSOne w/screen is my most played system right now. Maybe if I can get a cheap spare I'll figure out a way of rigging it to mount to a gamecube.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

My local kmart has three left.

For $91.

7. Just picked one up from KMart today at 26 bucks. Thanks for the find, Shinobi.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    My local kmart has three left.

For $91.

Did you try having them scan them? The will often be too lazy to re sticker them, but they will ring up at the discount price. The one I picked up from target last year for $18 was stickered $149.99, I had them ring it up and the new price reflected.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

9. I got mine this afternoon (was $31 here). Thanks for the tip!