Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another dumb game sale

1. Has anyone who paid gotten their stuff yet? I haven't heard anything for over a week and I get the feeling...

I haven't received anything. Vasteel hadn't either as of last weekend.

3. ruh roh

Nope, still nothing here either. I PM'd him on Saturday, still haven't heard anything. I'm gonna e-mail him and give him one last chance before I drop the hammer.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

5. Thumbs Down My apologies

Hey I'm really sorry about what's been happening. I accept all of the blame for the late packages mainly because of my stupid PSO addiction.

Since shipping is taking so long I'll go ahead and refund the cost of that. The refund will be sent in cash along with the games.

SegaManiac: I got your money order but can you pm me your address to confirm? I don't want to mistakenly mail the game out to the wrong house or anything.

Again I'm really sorry about this and I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression. I just spent a bit too much of my time playing cruddy online games.

MarkRyan: Yeah the Blockbuster DVD set has cases. The cases however are the standard ones BB uses for used DVDs however so no booklets.

And the Die Hard 1 SE is the dual disc double amaray casing. I already have the complete set so I have no need for this one anymore.
    Last edited by PepsimanVsJoe; 02 Mar 2006 at 10:23 AM.

6. PM sent

Wait though... supposedly mine and Vasteels were already sent...

Quote Originally Posted by PepsimanVsJoe on 02/15
    Anyway Vasteel's and Yoshi's games have been shipped. Princess Crown looks to be gone soon as well (Thank you SegaManiac).

G Darius got here today in great shape. Thanks!

My game got here today, all is well.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...