Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 68910

Thread: Zelda Pushed To Nintendo Revolution Launch.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Finch
    There was that lying kid who said they had Super Mario 4 and the last boss was a giant crab. That was something like two years before it came out, and I, hoping and hoping for Mario 4, believed him.
    I'm sorry I lied...
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Reggie
    "It's coming out in the fall, it's coming out on GameCube," said Fils-Aime. "There's been a lot of speculation. People have been saying that we're holding it back or that it's gonna be launched just on Revolution. Tell your people 'Not true,' it's gonna be out on GameCube, it's gonna be out in the fall."
    So it will be launched on Revolution, with 10,000 copies of an inferior version on the Cube?
    No gnus is good gnus.

3. I thought that the buzz lately was about how Twilight Princess got delayed because it'll have some extra functionality on the Revolution that it wouldn't have on the Gamecube? From what I've read, it will still be on the standard media based Gamecube discs, so it's Gamecube compatible, but there's some altogether "new experience" if you play it on the Revo.

4. Nintendo refuted that claim a long time ago, but no one seems to have noticed.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    Nintendo refuted that claim a long time ago, but no one seems to have noticed.
    So believe the old Nintendo statements, and ignore the delay announcements from BestBuy and Reggie's comments?
    No gnus is good gnus.

Quote Originally Posted by Destin
    its like a rail shooter with a sword
    Bad ass.

7. Hmm, I didn't know they made sword controllers.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. onimusha had one

9. Quote Originally Posted by RoleTroll
    So believe the old Nintendo statements, and ignore the delay announcements from BestBuy and Reggie's comments?
    I was talking about the purported added Rev funtionality for the game, mentioned in the post above my reply. Not the release date.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    Hmm, I didn't know they made sword controllers.
    There's a TV plug n Play of Dragon Quest 1 with a sword controller in Japan. I almost bought it on clearance, but waited too long and it's gone now.