Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 7787899091

Thread: Dead Rising

1. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy View Post
    This sucks, and it's a dealbreaker if it means no more zombie-surfing.
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronChance View Post
    Jumping is pretty important to the game to get to where the zombies can't easily reach you.
    Considering the screenshots indicated the Wii version can only handle like 6 zombies on screen at a time, I can see where these wouldn't be issues.

LOL @ this game

Everyone go look at my 1000/1000 in Dead Rising again.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. You can't take pictures either. No more erotic zombie fetishism.

ALSO:

The zombies are actually teddy bears and you cuddle them to get health back.

4. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    The stuff removed from the Wii version:

• There are no time limits.
    • Players are not restricted to a single save file.
    • Main character Frank West can only carry one melee weapon at a time.
    • There is more emphasis on firearms and collecting ammo.
    • Frank cannot jump.
    I've always seen this as one of those "chopped and screwed" type game remixes, so these changes don't bother me as much. I want a different take on this game. If I wanted the same experience, I'd just play my 360 copy. I like the added emphasis on shooting; this game is on the RE4 engine so I want the gameplay to take advantage of that. This ain't supposed to be the same game as the 360 version and I'm glad for that.

Not saying this is going to be good, but if this is basically a sped up RE4 in the Dead Rising world, I'm not complaining either.

I would like Dead Rising 2. I mean, I could try to go get more of the achievements, but I think I'd rather punch my dick than do some of them.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Everyone go look at my 1000/1000 in Dead Rising again.
    How many hours did it take to pull that off?

7. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy View Post
    How many hours did it take to pull that off?
    isnt 7 day survivor like 13 hours straight of playing?
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

It's not really straight playing, but you do need to keep your Xbox on. Frank's health drops at a very steady pace, so it's all about going out to kill psychos while they still spawn during the first few days, hiding out in a safe place with a giant stash of food, and setting a timer to remind you to feed frank every other hour or so while you go about your business. If you won't be home for a while you pause it and leave the console off.

Not hard, just tedious. I think it took me a friday night and most of a saturday to do.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. That is epic, and amazing.

Also at the same time, what the fuck is wrong with you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."