Page 1 of 91 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead Rising

1. Dead Rising

Official site with a new trailer.

2. *fap fap fap fap*

Oh my God. Seriously. This is why I wanted the next gen systems to hurry up and be released. I'll buy an Xbox 360 simply for this game, I swear to God. The scenes where you just see this endless swarm of zombies in the background... that's what I like, baby.

It might not be RE4 engine + Jill + crapload of zombies, but that can come later. This'll more than do for now.

Oh, and Capcom? Seriously... take this exact engine, make it online, and make the point of the game simply to see how long you (and others) can survive.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. There's a longer version with better quality on gametrailers.

4. Details so far is it's a completely non-linear game built around the idea of being replayed over and over. Sounds and looks fantastic, but really needs online multiplayer for up to four people to convince me to get an X360 for it. That's what made Spikeout fantastic, and this has the chance of being 10x that.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

I swear I saw a lightsaber in there. This is easily the most promising game on the 360. I just wish it would hurry.

6. Now this is what I'm talking about.

This is the game that will make me buy a 360.

I must have watched the trailer a dozen times by now.

7. Hot shit, I loved the Servbot part.

8. I was bummed when this was delayed... but I found other games to keep me busy, and I'm glad they aren't rushing this.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

9. Yeah, this is one of the coolest looking games I've seen yet out of the next gen, can't wait.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

10. Yup, this one is on my list.