Thread: Camp Lazlo

Camp Lazlo

Cartoon network has been showing this for a while now. I've heard that it was made by the same people who made Rocko's modern life.

Has anyone else watched it? Thoughts?

Personally I don't find it as funny or enjoyable to watch as Rocko.

2. I'm watching it right now. It really is unwatchable unless you're actually a kid. Odd that it's Joe Murray and there's no innuendo.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    I'm watching it right now. It really is unwatchable unless you're actually a kid. Odd that it's Joe Murray and there's no innuendo.

pretty much. threre just isn't any subtle adult humor.

=D but billy and mandy is on next.

4. The show really just does make you wish you were watching Rocko. Billy and Mandy can be morbidly funny, but not in the subtle way that Rocko and Ren and Stimpy were so good at.

Ren and Stimpy wasn't very subtle. You just had to be so and so amount of deranged to get it.

6. Interesting thing about camp lazlow, when Roco's modern life died, a lot of those guys went on to work on Sponge Bob, but now a lot of those guys have left nickelodeon and are now working on this thing.

I don't like this show, btw.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Regus
    Interesting thing about camp lazlow, when Roco's modern life died, a lot of those guys went on to work on Sponge Bob, but now a lot of those guys have left nickelodeon and are now working on this thing.
    Speaking of Spongebob, whatever happened to Rocko and the gang doing a cameo in the movie? Fail!