Thread: I need help finding a good/reliable online videogame store in the U.K...

1. Question I need help finding a good/reliable online videogame store in the U.K...

I have U.S XBOX 360 that im running through an electric transformer since the power in the UAE is 240v(like europe), as opposed to the US which is 120. lately the transformer has been making funny noises, and im affraid that it would burn(it burned 2 other ones with the xbox 360 in 1 day ). So what im looking for is the european XBOX 360 power supply(if they sell them seperately), that way i dont have to run the bugger through a transfermer.

any help?

and last, i have close to 50-60 GBA games, what's a good storage case you guys recommend? im refering to the ones where the carts are organized, not thrown in a bag sorta thing(this could be bought from any online shop ofcourse, U.S or euro)

all the stores around here have the shitty bag looking ones.

thanks!

2. Are you referring to cases for individual GBA games? If so, I really like the GBA clamshells sold via NCSX's shop. It's lame that they ran out of clear clamshells, but if you don't mind a little color in those shells, they are a good buy.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

3. have you tried the ms xbox europe channels yet? im sure you could get a ps from them instead of some 3rd party vendor.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    have you tried the ms xbox europe channels yet? im sure you could get a ps from them instead of some 3rd party vendor.

sorry, but what is the ms europe channels? got a link? thanx!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease
    Are you referring to cases for individual GBA games? If so, I really like the GBA clamshells sold via NCSX's shop. It's lame that they ran out of clear clamshells, but if you don't mind a little color in those shells, they are a good buy.
    thanks cow, i needed something like that clamshell, only a bigger one that holds more GBA carts, around 50 carts. i would even settle for ones that can hold 20 or 30, that way i buy 2 of them.