Thread: dreamcast clearance

1. dreamcast clearance

unless noted: all games+manuals stored in cd-sleeves. (all games are original GD-roms with manuals)
    Mostly all in decent condition, but msg me and ask for closeups of each disk.
    I would prefer a scandinavian buyer.
    I can ship from Sweden or Denmark.
    First gamesale, so go easy on me.
    Buyer pays shipping.
    Items located in Copenhagen, Denmark, Europe.
    Money to be transferred to my danish or swedish bank account and will then be shipped. (contact me for details)
    Back cover may be folded to fit cd-sleeve.
    sold as is.

go here for pictures: http://eukodal.homepage.dk/dcsale/

Psychic Force 2012 (jap) (original case) (Anime-fighting game from Taito) (mint condition)

Speed Devils - online racing (pal) (racing game from Ubisoft, excellent condition)

Tech Romancer (pal) (Capcom mech-fighting, perfect condition)

Action Replay CDX. Includes vmu and vhs video. (region free) (original case, outer cardboard box slightly worn) (enables cheats and all regions on dreamcast, contents in excellent condition)

Time Stalkers (pal) (original case) (aka Climax Landers, great RPG by Climax Entertainment, excellent condition)

EGG Elemental Gimmick Gear (US) (original case) (perfect condition) (SNES-style RPG, rare)

F1 Racing Championship (pal) (racer from Ubisoft) (excellent condition)

Metropolis Street Racer (pal) (Project Gotham Racer 1, great condition)

Deadly Skies (pal) (Airforce Delta - action flight simulator from Konami) (perfect condition)

Fighting Force 2 (pal) (action game from CORE design) (perfect condition)

Evolution - World of the sacred device. (pal) (fantastic RPG game) (mint condition)

Street Fighter III: Third Strike (pal) (super collectors item in great condition, played once)

Blue Stinger (pal) (dreamcast launch title) (mint condition)

Racing Simulation Monaco Grand Prix (pal) (perfect condition) (racing game from ubi-soft)

Street Fighter III: Double Impact (pal) (perfect condition) (collectors item)

Bleemcast Metal Gear Solid (the ultimate MGS version!) (regionfree) (original case) (mint condition) + Metal Gear Solid (pal) (psx) (a little scratched but working fine)

Wild Metal (pal) (Rockstar Games first Dreamcast title!) (perfect condition)

4-Wheel Thunder (pal) (cult racing game) (good condition)

Sonic Adventure (pal) (fast paced platformer, good condition)

Stupid Invaders (pal) (rare european-only point-n-click adventure game, disk 1 has some minor scratches, disk 2 mint condition).

Stunt GP (pal) (Racer from Team17, perfect condition)

Alone in the Dark - the new nightmare (pal) (top survival horror game, excellent condition, comes on two disks)

V-Rally expert edition 2 (pal) (fantastic racing game, disk has some minor scratches)

Vanishing Point (pal) (super racing game, has some scratches)

Sonic Adventure 2 - Sonic the Hedgehog Birthday Pack (jap) (includes audio-cd, golden coin, spinecard and booklet) (game disk has some minor scratches, outer cardboard packaging worn, contents mint condition)

Resident Evil CODE: Veronica (pal) (Case has some wear and tear, disks in excellent condition, highly sought after)

Real Sound: Kaze no Regret (jap) (including spinecard, seeds (yes, seeds for growing plants) and the ultra-rare 'D2 Shock' disk) (original case, small chip) (Rare game from WARP designer Kenji Eno, 3 disks total, very rare, excellent condition)

Rayman 2 - the Great Escape (pal) (platform hit from Ubisoft, disk has some minor scratches)

Street Fighter Alpha 3 (pal) (disk has some minor scratches, otherwise in good condition)

Space Channel 5 (pal) (NOTE: comes in cd-sleeve! disk has a few minor scratches, but is highly playable) (Super cult game for Dreamcast)

Sega GT (pal) (disc has two minor scratches, otherwise great condition) (Sega's Gran Turismo killer)

Tomb Raider - The Last Relevation (pal) (includes remixes by Paul Oakenfold & exclusive artwork) (great condition)

Nightmare Creatures II (pal) (horrorgame from Konami & Kalisto, excellent condition)

Plasma Sword: Nightmare of Bilstein (pal) (rare Capcom fighter) (disk has one minor scratch, but working fine)

Dino Crisis (pal) (survival horror, Resident Evil-style from Capcom, perfect condition)

Soul Fighter (pal) (3d fighting, near perfect condition)

EDIT: ignore the lame comment's, its just saleshype...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23645991_1.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	150.4 KB 
ID:	18361  
    Last edited by dakidski; 24 Jan 2006 at 01:11 PM.
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

PAL games work on modded NTSC consoles?

3. I would reckon they worked with a modchip, why else would you mod a dc? (At least from what I understand, this was the original purpose of the 4-wire modchip for DC.)

They should also work with the Action Replay CDX disk. If not, I can provide 8-10 other cd-based type region killers: Utopia, Pelican Codebreaker, DC-X, etc.
    Last edited by dakidski; 23 Jan 2006 at 04:51 PM.
    nocturne:

4. any tips on how to auction these off?
    Should I sell them as a lot? Or should I bundle the crap games in one lot and sell the good games seperate?
    nocturne:

5. PAL stuff might sell better on a European eBay but there's the bloody fees. When you're sending the PAL DC games through the post, though, you should insert the disc into the manual because the pressure of the postal service tends to snap off the little teeth if the disc is left on them. Most PAL games will play on an American console with a boot disc or on a modified console. Games with no 60Hz mode or games that open with a 50Hz video before the 50/60Hz selection screen are the only problem e.g. Le Mans.

I want the PAL street fighter games, but only only only if you can't sell them any other way.

Like, I'd pay $10 for all of them or something.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey
    PAL stuff might sell better on a European eBay but there's the bloody fees. When you're sending the PAL DC games through the post, though, you should insert the disc into the manual because the pressure of the postal service tends to snap off the little teeth if the disc is left on them. Most PAL games will play on an American console with a boot disc or on a modified console. Games with no 60Hz mode or games that open with a 50Hz video before the 50/60Hz selection screen are the only problem e.g. Le Mans.
    thnx for the tips, perhaps you are right about trying to flog them off in pal-land first.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    I want the PAL street fighter games, but only only only if you can't sell them any other way.

Like, I'd pay $10 for all of them or something.
    I'll get back to you if I don't manage to sell them, but they seem to go quickly on ebay. Frankly I'm not a fan of the series anyway, and I only booted each game once.
    Last edited by dakidski; 23 Jan 2006 at 07:21 PM.
    nocturne:

8. also trying to flog some Saturn games:

All games (otherwise noted) complete and in perfect/excellent condition, no scratched disks, msg me and ask for closeups of each disk if needed.
    unless noted: all games+manuals stored in cd-sleeves.
    I would prefer a scandinavian buyer. I can ship from Sweden or Denmark.
    First gamesale, so go easy on me.
    Buyer pays shipping.
    Items located in Copenhagen, Denmark, Europe.
    Money to be transferred to my danish or swedish bank account and will then be shipped. (contact me for details)
    Back cover may be folded to fit cd-sleeve.
    sold as is.

go here for pictures of each game:
    http://eukodal.homepage.dk/satsale/

[PAL software]
    --------------

Guardian Heroes (c) Treasure (missing manual, stain on cover from pricetag) (original case) (disk in perfect condition) (very rare, highly sought after, most excellent game by the dev-gods: TREASURE! 2D-action at its best & many consider this the ultimate 2d action game)

Sega Rally Championship (c) SEGA-AM3 (original case) (top-rated racing game, amazing even to this day)

Uefa Euro 96 England (c) Gremlin Graphics (original case) (great soccer game, based on the actua-soccer engine) ("in addition to smooth graphics, you get plenty of sound effects including cheers, jeers, and nearly 30,000 words of dialogue with the voice of Barry Davis, BBC 1's number one commentator")

Virtua Fighter 2 (c) SEGA-AM2 (original case) (the legendary fighting game which the fanboys worship, one of the best 3d fighters ever).

[JAP software]
    --------------

Bio Hazard (c) Capcom (The original Resident Evil!)

Daytona USA - Circuit Edition (c) Sega (arcade racing at it's best, this version is the second print with bugfixes, more level, more music etc; the superior version)

Deep Fear (c) Sega [2 disc] (includes all extras) (excellent survival horrorgame, by many considered better than Resident Evil)

Fighting Vipers (c) Sega (elite 3d fighting game, don't miss out on this!)

Grandia (c) Gamearts [2 disc] (blockbuster RPG series, highly praised!)

Jikuu Tantei DD: Dracula Detective (c) ASCII Entertainment [2 disc] (fascinating adventure game in stylized as film noir)

Last Bronx (c) Sega [arcade disc + special disc] [+stickers + miniposter] [2 disc] (top 3d fighting game for Saturn)

Machi (c) Chunsoft [2 disc] (incredibly innovative adventure game, way ahead of its time)

Mansion of the hidden souls (c) Sega (oldschool point-n-click adventure, good fun)

Panzer Dragoon (c) Team Andromeda (missing front cover) (the fantastic railshooter game that spawned several sequels. If you have a saturn you need this game)

Soviet Strike (c) Electronic Arts Tiburon (the sequel to nuclear & jungle -strike and just as entertaining)

Tantei Jinguuji Saburo: Mikan no Report (c) Data East (super stylized adventure game)

Virtua Fighter Remix (c) SEGA-AM2 (the first print of virtua fighter was buggy so Sega released this superior version, a great game for fighting purists)

Wachenröder (c) Sega (original case) (turn based strategy, one of my favorite Saturn games, contains amazing art, very rare)

Wan Chai Connection (c) Sega [2 disc] (good adventure game based on a famous japanese tv show)

EDIT: again, ignore the lame saleshype.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23655903_1.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	142.0 KB 
ID:	18360  
    Last edited by dakidski; 24 Jan 2006 at 01:09 PM.
    nocturne:

9. Oh well, no bidders so far on my auction. I'm too lazy to sell them individually, any ideas?
    nocturne: