Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6878808182

Thread: The Completion Thread

Beat Trauma Center: Second Opinion on Hard Mode and did the EX extreme difficulty levels (as Stiles).

Good game, a lot easier than the DS one.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. I just took down Star Soldier Vanishing Earth (N64) on Regular difficulty.

Score: 299880819
    Max Combo: 12092
    Ship used: Wisteria (green)

3. Started Safecracker 2006 last night and finished it tonight. Short but oh so sweet. I played through the first Safecracker three years ago in a similarily consice though enjoyable timeframe during the Christmas season, so I'd been saving this one in an attempt to recapture the magic... and it worked!

This Safecracker is by Kheops, the guys who gave us the decent Return to Mysterious Island a couple years ago. The graphics and music are ten times better than the first, but unfortunately it lacks just a *touch* of the original's charm and has a very unsatisfying ending. Doesn't mean I didn't love every rewarding chime that told me I'd cracked another safe. Pick this up if you like pure puzzle games with very little story (and can stomach several variations on the classic "slide" puzzle [ugh]).

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	22153   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	816.1 KB 
ID:	22154  

4. Finished Dead Rising with the 'A' ending, but, hey, I guess there's still a lot of game left before I'd consider this done.

5. I started a new thread for 2007. I hope to be a frequent contributor.