Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shia LaBeouf is serious business about some games

Shia LaBeouf is serious business about some games

http://news.bigdownload.com/2009/06/...vilization-iv/

What's your favorite videogame memory from when you were younger?

I remember playing Mario Kart with my Dad for the first time and this is after years of my Dad just s****ing on videogames. Just like you're a loser. Finally, after playing Mario Kart, my Dad looks over at me and says, "I like playing as the mushroom." That's all he had to say. It's one of those memories you remember for the rest of your life like when your Dad uses a cell phone for the first time or text messages you for the first time. That type of stuff. Yeah, I like playing as the mushroom
    Have you checked out the Wii Transformers game?

I haven't been able to play the Wii game because my hand is broken. I've just been playing Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. I would imagine that the Wii experience will be like...I don't mess with the Wii, to be honest with you. It's kind of an amateur console. I'm not into the Wii thing.

What's wrong with the Wii?

This is how in a simple way you can find out if it's a gamer you want to play with. Ask them if they have a Wii. If they say yes, get the f*** out of there.

Is that why you wouldn't play LEGO Star Wars with Megan Fox on the set of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen?
    Correct. Who wants to play the Wii version of LEGO Star Wars. I'd rather eat glass.

So I guess you didn't play LEGO Indiana Jones?
    The LEGO Indiana Jones I'm not going to speak on, but my feelings aren't very different.

Did you play any videogames on set?
    We played Madden.
    But these games today are way better than what you had as a kid?
    Yeah, but if you start comparing NBA Jam, for instance, 1998, hot title. And I put that up against Madden 08, I love NBA Jam. I'd take NBA Jam over Madden 08. If you were to ask somebody who grew up with Centipede to put that game up against Sid Meier's Civilization, they'd probably go with Centipede. You don't just enjoy playing the games. I know every theme song to every Super Mario game you can ever think of and I'll sing them to myself. I'll be in the shower and I'm not singing Bryan McKnight or Neil Diamond, I'm singing Mario Bros. songs: dee..dee.dee.dee.dee...deet. I swear to God, man. It's weird. I have this special place in the lexicon of my information that is specifically game. I don't think I'm alone in that. I think there's a whole generation of dudes just like me.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 22 Jun 2009 at 01:01 PM.

2. Mutt Williams hates the Wii! OH NOES!

3. Joust and Yoshi: Shia LeBouf alt accounts?

maybe. That was the first thing I thought.

"lol, Yoshi LaBeouf"

5. He is not as dumb as he looks.

6. Aw, come on Shia - you can't just write off anybody who has a Wii. Some guys have wifes/girlfriends, and you gotta keep the chicks happy, right?

Your question should be if their MAIN gaming console is the Wii. If it is, that is when you shun them.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

7. I can hear him and his colloquialisms in that article and it makes me want to vomit. He's a nerd that is trying SO hard to be SO cool.

8. Really? I'm not a huge LeBoof fan, but I didn't sense affectation.

9. Shaboof!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

his last name sounds like a sound affect in a marvel comic