Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Young Hannibal: Behind the Mask

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I heard about this a long time ago. I'd forgotten about it.

Enough with Hannibal Lecter already. He was iconic in Silence of the Lambs and easily one of the greatest villains ever but the additional movies have only served to water him down. Hannibal was "eh" (the ending changed from the book as well- Hannibal doesn't chop his hand off; instead, he and Clarice run off together and start fucking), and Red Dragon almost turned into a parody of the character.

This movie will do for Hannibal what the Star Wars prequels did for Darth Vader. They will make him gay.
    To be fair, Red Dragon was a remake of Manhunter, which came out before Silence of the Lambs... and the Red Dragon book was first as well. But your point still stands.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    To be fair, Red Dragon was a remake of Manhunter, which came out before Silence of the Lambs... and the Red Dragon book was first as well. But your point still stands.
    Yeah, I'm aware of all that. I was just talking about the order in which the movies were released in theaters.

Manhunter was a pretty good flick when it wasn't being a 1980's music video.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. UGH, its so easy to hate the movie industry these days.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite

This movie will do for Hannibal what the Star Wars prequels did for Darth Vader. They will make him gay.

TAKE THAT BACK, YOU SONOFABITCH!!!

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Yup. In the book, Lecter and Starling run off together and live happily ever after. She also helps eat Ray Liota's brain in the dinner scene, I believe. There was lots of fucked-up shit in the book, especially involving Mason Verger and his sister.
    Wha? Sounds like Hannibal didn't need Hollywood to make his series retarded.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Giga Power

TAKE THAT BACK, YOU SONOFABITCH!!!
    Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Yeah, I'm aware of all that. I was just talking about the order in which the movies were released in theaters.

Manhunter was a pretty good flick when it wasn't being a 1980's music video.
    Once again, Dole... you know your shit! hehe
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com