Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6171737475

Thread: This Month's Haul: March

1. Last night, my anatomy professor was giving a lecture at this exhibition:

so I bought a ticket to see the lecture and walk around the gallery.

Awesome, awesome exhibit. Seeing just the arteries of a standing person is impressive. They showed everything, including dissections of the male and female reproductive areas and the various stages of fetuses. The ones that particulary stood out were the fetuses that displayed their skeletal structure, which was done by injecting a special dye that clings onto calcium. The conjoined twins display was also interesting.

If you live near NYC, Tampa, or Atlanta, I highly recommend you see it.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    I have 2 gigs of ram. no haters pls.
    The more the better. Windows eat ram for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

3. Drill Dozer GBA
    Sega Ages: Gunstar Treasure Box J-PS2
    Under Defeat Sega Direct version DC
    Ed, Edd, and Eddy Vol 2 DVD

*-neo

4. Quote Originally Posted by neoalphazero
    Drill Dozer GBA
    Sega Ages: Gunstar Treasure Box J-PS2
    Under Defeat Sega Direct version DC
    Ed, Edd, and Eddy Vol 2 DVD

*-neo
    Nice haul, I should at least get Drill Dozer.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease
    Assuming that's the same collection that's been around the world, I saw that a few months ago in Cleveland. It was really, really cool. My dad and his girlfriend went (he's a doctor and she's going into med tech) and my dad was kind of floored by the fact that something like this exists. He hadn't seen anything like that before other than textbook sketches in med school, etc. If you're ever near one of the exhibit showings, go check it out, it's something you'll probably won't have the chance to ever see again.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Clash!
    Its not worth it for anything. I discoverd this when I got it off Netflix. I also figured, "Hey, affleck and smith were hilarious on their other commentaries, why not here?!" No, they were able to make fun of themselves and the movies they were in before, but they are oblivious to how awful Jersey Girl is. They just do a real stock commentary, and since its such a shitty movie its not interesting to listen to. Oh, and Carlin blows in it, because the writting is shit. $7 = FLUSH!
    Heh. He should look for Gangster No.1. It's a film he's not likely to soon forget.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters
    Nice haul, I should at least get Drill Dozer.
    Good game, one of the best original GBA games I've played. *-neo

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease
    I have to check this out, I just found out that this is a 10 minute subway ride from my place. Nice, I hope wifey won't get sick over this!

9. FYI, the corpses all belong to former chinese prisoners.

Crazy.

(It's also like 20 bucks or something so fuck that)
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

10. Yep...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG1900.JPG 
Views:	111 
Size:	326.6 KB 
ID:	19002