Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 18 minute TurboGrafx-16 promo video

1. 18 minute TurboGrafx-16 promo video

The other day I took one of the old TurboGrafx-16 promo videos that I have and did an encoding of it. It clocks in at almost 18 minutes long, and shows off a bunch of "new" games, the TurboDuo, Turbo CD and System 2 upgrade, and some other stuff.

If you want to be nice and help me in my job, click the link to watch the video via Play's website and help me boost the site's visitor count a bit. If you hate me, then use the link to go straight to YouTube.

via Play
    via YouTube
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. I'm going to start a rumor.

That kid's really Shidoshi. After being forced to play Fantasy Star Soldier and Ghost Manor, his hair turned bright red. Truth.

Notice how upset he looks the last time they show him. That's the last time that kid had blonde hair.
    Donk

3. I have the same pile of shit on Ebay, too.

Jeez.

4. Wow.
    That's just so much cheese, and seeing it all at once makes Sega's bullshit add-ons seem tame by comparison.

5. a free bonk is a 50.00 dollar value

whores run the same special some times
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. It gave me a good reminder of games I need to track down that I missed from my collection.

7. Does anyone have that Digital Pictures promotional tape from back in the day? That thing wins. If it doesn't exist on the internet I'll be sad, and then maybe try to find my old VHS.

8. Why is the gameplay footage always of somebody getting their ass kicked? Is that supposed to make me want to play the game SO THAT I TOO CAN DIE CONSTANTLY?

Gate of Thunder. I've been wondering waht the hell that game I played so long ago was. My parents were refurnashing the house, and at the store you could play the this game and a few others. Great idea for furature stores.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

10. It's not as cheesy as this video, actually, but here's a video about "The New Atari." You better watch out in 1987!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx6VOUMeY2A&search=atari
    Last edited by CRV; 02 Mar 2006 at 12:36 AM.