Thread: *DEAD*Firefly, 20 bucks -> Amazon.com

*DEAD*Firefly, 20 bucks -> Amazon.com

Order an extra something 5 dollars or more for free shipping (hint: Day the Earth Stood Still is 7.50)

This is a blind buy for me and I'm hoping it's pure shit so I can laugh at every geek that gushes over it. I just have a hard time believing that it's this flawless piece of Sci-Fi. Anyway, for 20 bucks I'm sure it'll be worth it (plus reselling it won't be too hard)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000AQS0F/

Edit: It's dead.
    Last edited by Revoltor; 02 Mar 2006 at 06:00 PM.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

2. It's not flawless, but as far as Sci Fi feature films are concerned, it's up there.

3. Oh, yeah, silly me. :P

That's the best Sci Fi series the tube has ever seen, then. Still, not flawless, as nothing ever is.

I think the fact that firefly fandom is overrun with geeks sucks. It's a good series, worth checking out.

5. It's back at $19.99.

6. Everyone whodoesn't have it BUY NOW!!!!!
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. That's what I did.

8. It's also $19.99 at Best Buy this week I'm pretty sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.