Thread: another pic of I'Laz ^_^

1. another pic of I'Laz ^_^

decided to draw another pic of I'Laz again. Wanted to draw a simpler pic of him so I could add in the detail of his upper body more. ran out of the good paper, so all I had left was some nasty, thick gray paper, but the pic still turned out good so enjoy

http://geocities.com/xero_kaiser/cap2.jpg

2. not a bad pic by any means, but I think the chest/torso area is out of proportion with his head and arms and that makes it seem less believable. The level of detail you,ve gone into is good though and you get creit for that. the one last comment id give is the way youve shaded his hair doesnt make the hair look real/fluid. Instead of shading like you've done try to follow the contours of the head or at least make the shading youve done more consistent.

keep at it bro and yes it does suck running out of paper Im using the opposite side of paper in old sketchbooks right now.

3. ahhh..good ol' proportions.....a problem I've had since day one Thanks for pointing that out, 'cuz I almost never notice those things

I need to work on my hair shading too, never paid much attention to that that either

lol, I need to pick up a book or something

4. Looks pretty good to me Xero_Kaiser. The hair doesn't quite look right to me, but overall it looks good to me. Keep it up!