Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1424262728

Thread: Marvel's Civil War - Hosted by Korly

1. Quote Originally Posted by avatar View Post
    jesus Christ. Just use fill in guys.
    IDBTN.

2. We haven't seen a Civil War book in a while, but the miniseries are picking up in quality.

Civil War: Casualities is pretty much a issue focusing on Cap and iron man history together, how an event like CW would eventually come, and how they are opposed to each other. it's a good one-shot that does a lot for both characters and for the first time in a while it's a civil war book that doesn't go out of it's way to show Tony as Hitler and Captain America as our lord and savior.

Civil War War Crimes: I think that's the name. It's the first issue out of a miniseries focusing on different characters and aspects of the MU reacting to Civil War. This one focuses on Wilson fisk and how he still plays the underworld like a fiddle even behind bars. Fisk is a great character that always seems to be overlooked lately. It's a nice little book that tells a really good story, but honestly isn't that important to the overall event of Civil War.

Iron Man 13-14: 2 issues. Finally Iron man series enters Civil War and they kinda suprised me. i was expecting really angsty books with Iron man questioning himself at every turn. Part of that is there, another part is iron man trying to keep his friends safe. he fails in issue 13, which was a little soft. issue 14 however turns shit up a notch with a the some of the intrigue and suprise found in the main series dripping down into his book. Is there a traitor among ironman, did captain america know about ironman friend being assaulted

Good stuff all leading up into Civil War next month.