Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suncoast Pictures and Sam Goody Closing

1. Suncoast Pictures and Sam Goody Closing

40-60% off at Suncoast. Don't know about sam goody.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

2. Same. It's not all stores, though. Some are sticking around and getting turned into FYEs, I believe.

Everything has already been picked by now. They have been "closing" for damn near 3 months now, offering buy 2 get 1 free, or some other shitty deal that makes you think you're getting a bargain.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

4. lol fuck Sam Goody. At 50% off maybe they're as much as I can get them at Best Buy.

Yes. fuck the both of them.

6. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword
    lol fuck Sam Goody. At 50% off maybe they're as much as I can get them at Best Buy.
    You should tell them the story sometime. It'd be like adding citric acid to a fresh wound on a decrepid, old, dying lawyer.

7. Mine still has a bunch of anime swag? Would it be worth holding out for a possible increased discount? They're closing a little more than a month from now.
    "When angels are forced out of heaven they become devils." -- Viciouis

8. I went there today, and it was pretty well picked over. I was surprised at how little of the anime was taken though. Not much for deals. UMDs were like $13 - hardly a steal. I did manage to score a used JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Vol. 2 for like $5.

Finally picked up the last volume of Gungrave for $17.99 which I've been putting off for months.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

9. I don't give two shits about Suncoast, but it's too bad about Sam Goody. Their CDs may have been insanely overpriced, but they had good video game deals.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Beefy Hits
    Finally picked up the last volume of Gungrave for $17.99 which I've been putting off for months.
    I haven't bought Gungrave since the first disc because of the ridiculous price. I won't buy it until it goes below $15.