Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suncoast Pictures and Sam Goody Closing

1. I haven't been to the mall lately, so I decided to drop by and noticed the Goody there is gone. Fuck man, they had a hell of a good hentai section too.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

2. I have a replay card and its going to work at FYE. I really didn't mind the prices.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate
    I have a replay card and its going to work at FYE. I really didn't mind the prices.
    $18 for a CD isn't a problem for you?
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

4. I thought it was great when sam good was closing how the games were just now becomming REGULARLY priced. They never dropped their prices before they closed spider man 2 was still 40$. I picked up a couple cheap anime DVDs while they closed up though. Including the entire run of robotech for 80$.

5. Looks like FYE bought the musicland group. Sam Goody, Suncoast and Media Play.

Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    $18 for a CD isn't a problem for you?
    If you're buying CDs [NUTZ!] at a Sam Goody, or Best Buy, or any shit that isn't a fucking REAL record store (or a torrent ), paying too much should be far from your biggest concern.

Failing at life should be.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel
    If you're buying CDs [NUTZ!] at a Sam Goody, or Best Buy, or any shit that isn't a fucking REAL record store (or a torrent ), paying too much should be far from your biggest concern.

Failing at life should be.
    Well, what I'm saying is that their charging $18 for a CD was an EXAMPLE of how overpriced they are. It's not like their DVD prices are good too.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

8. good thing we don't live in japan eh? they charge close to 30 dollars for a CD and the technology is old