Page 13 of 168 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Us Your Pets

1. Schlep~ Mine? Why cause he has nappy hair? He got it cut recently and he's no longer nappy.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. No, because he poses the same in every picture and looks like he's pissed.

3. Your right! LOLZ!
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. We are getting a new puppy!! We will pick him up sometime in April, here is a preview picture!! We can't wait and we don't have a name for him yet....

So Napoleon will have a new brother!!!

5. Does anyone here own or have ever owned a Weimaraner? We're thinking about getting one, but I've never owned one and would like to know if they're insane or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

6. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

7. That dog looks really old.

8. She is.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

9. Quote Originally Posted by K3V
    Does anyone here own or have ever owned a Weimaraner? We're thinking about getting one, but I've never owned one and would like to know if they're insane or not.
    Actually, my sister owns one. Skye is her name. I'll post picks later when I get home...

She's a very very smart dog, she opens doors, knows the difference between her toys and grabs them on command, and likes to get into trouble. She's also all muscle so when she gets excited, which is anytime you come home or people come to visit, she could cause some damage. She's an awesome dog though. As long as they get plenty of exercise, you shouldn't have a problem.
    Last edited by Ozzie; 30 Mar 2006 at 02:30 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters
    We are getting a new puppy!! We will pick him up sometime in April, here is a preview picture!! We can't wait and we don't have a name for him yet....

So Napoleon will have a new brother!!!
    Name him Dynamite.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios