Page 14 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Us Your Pets

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie
    Actually, my sister owns one. Skye is her name. I'll post picks later when I get home...

She's a very very smart dog, she opens doors, knows the difference between her toys and grabs them on command, and likes to get into trouble. She's also all muscle so when she gets excited, which is anytime you come home or people come to visit, she could cause some damage. She's an awesome dog though. As long as they get plenty of exercise, you should'nt have a problem.
    Cool, sounds a lot like Stitch so they should get along well. Look forward to the pics...
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

2. This is Spencer Tracy, he's about 6 months old. He's more or less my girlfriend's cat, but now that we live together I suppose that makes him mine as well:

Using the remote as a pillow...

And this is my cat, Tank. I adopted him from the animal shelter last May when he was 2 because I've always wanted a huge black cat with green eyes. He was already named so I kept "Tank," although since I've never really noticed a cat to answer to a name I know wish I had named him something else. He's pretty f'ing big though, and all muscle. Oh, and he has vampire teeth. No shit. If I can take a good picture of them later I'll post it:

"You can't run forever, Jack. Not from death, not from your shadow, and not from Ron Silver."

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease
    Name him Dynamite.
    We thought about it, but we are not THAT in love with the movie.

I think we have him named.... "Caesar".

So we will have Napoleon and Caesar, yay!

4. Here is my sister's Weimeraner, Skye, about a year ago. She's a lot bigger now...

She's a little bigger in this one...

And here, she's almost full grown and getting annoyed by my Dachshund Luigi...

5. Dachshunds are like the cutest dogs ever.

6. Weimeraner puppies rock out.

7. Do anyone else besides me, enjoy dressing up their pets?

Some of the animals in this thread, needs a coat or something on.

8. I sometimes enjoy draping a cat around my neck like a scarf. I don't think they like it very much, though.
    Donk

9. Quote Originally Posted by Vega$
    Do anyone else besides me, enjoy dressing up their pets?

Some of the animals in this thread, needs a coat or something on.
    Fucking A. Im not sure whats worse, carrying a dog or putting a coat on it.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

10. The only time I ever thought about putting a coat on Link was when it was raining for 3 days straight, and having to wipe him off every time he came in was pissing me off.