Page 151 of 168 FirstFirst ... 137147149150151152153155165 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1672

Thread: Show Us Your Pets

1. That's a lot of cats.

2. Your house must smell delightful.

BTW, cute GI Joe reference.

3. (there's one more).
    For a minute, we had 13 cats. We are down to a more reasonable 8 now. Four adults, four kittens. The adults are all indoor/outdoor cats now. Next spring, the kittens will be too.
    We've been through this before. I spend a shit ton of money on cat litter, and it gets changed daily. I won't put up with a stinky house.

4. More cats!

Marceline wants to be a girl gamer...

Click for full size

and she enjoys napping, as often as possible.

Click for full size

Tali gives no fucks as long as she has a comfy place to sleep.

Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-11-01_12-32-06_369.jpg 
Views:	401 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	67915   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-11-01_12-32-45_805.jpg 
Views:	397 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	67916   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-11-11_14-37-29_252.jpg 
Views:	380 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	67917  
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. The twins were almost Jamie/ Cersie but Xamot turned out to be a boy ( and fluffy cat who was part of the same litter was Tyrion).

6. Yeah, if I owned a house, I might be inclined to keep this new buddy, but we might have to move back into an apartment someday (and by might I mean probably will), so four cats seems like a hard limit.

The feral kitty is about to go get fixed next week. He's pretty well socialized now and he likes people (even strangers), but I'm still nervous about the trip putting him back in scared cat mode. Especially because he has to go by himself and be gone all day, and there's going to be dogs around. For as super friendly as he is, he still stays in his little room and doesn't seem to want to leave, which implies he's still pretty nervous.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 06 Dec 2012 at 03:41 PM.

7. I'd be entirely happy with only two or three cats. My cat lady chick and daughter would freak out though.
    The big cats spend most of their time outside, and only come in to eat and sleep, so it's not as bad as having 8 cats constantly shitting in the house.

8. Yeah, I don't do the indoor/outdoor thing. It's not really safe, especially not around here. Not just cars, either, but all the feral cats with diseases and shit, not to mention the nightmare that is a flea infestation. Fuck that, stay inside, kitties.

I know some people think it's mean to keep a cat inside, but I think they're happier that way, too. Outside has all kinds of stresses and territorial struggles and shit, even if it's their instinct to do it, I don't know how much they actually enjoy having to go play soldier.

9. If you live in a heavily populated area with cars coming and going all over the place outside is a bad idea. If you live out in the country a bit and there is little traffic then outside is just fine.

I've never been as attached to an outdoor cat as I can be to an indoor only one. It's a pretty different relationship when they have that kind of freedom.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

10. Baby friend and maggot will literally climb the walls if we dont let them out. I dont think i would have a cat in the city. But i live on a side street in a little town. Theyve got no worries as far as heavy traffic goes.