Page 2 of 168 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Us Your Pets

1. Pi says hello. He'd also says he wants to kill each and every one of us.

James

I have a fullbread german shepherd as well as a swanson cockatoo i think? The bird is green, talks a little bit, and loves to do flips... very friendly and loving bird. I don't have anything pics, but mauybe' ill get soemting later.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

3. Cute cat, MarkRyan. My runt cat does the same thing with rolling over, except it's all a clever ploy. He doesn't actually like having his belly rubbed, you see. He rolls back and exposes the fluffy white 'oh you have to pet it' tummy fur, and if your hand so much as get nears it, he play bites you to death.

This is Quark. He was the runt of the litter, and thus developed a 'I need to fight you' playful attitude. He's absolutely a nightmare to other animals, but he's very, very sweet to me.

These are some of the other pets I've had/have.
    (Jasmine)

(Puma)

Diogi/Puppers/Super D

4. I couldn't resist posting pics of my animals.
    I have one dog and five cats.

Baxter is a cocker/springer mutt. Most lovable and protective dog I've know.

My five cats are: Scotty -Long Hair, Dante -DSH brown/white (named for the author of Inferno not the DMC character), (Princess) Leia -DSH Grey, Mischa -DSH Black and CAT-5 -DSH Tabby.

Here are two of Baxter

Mischa with her sister Stormy

Dante

Dante, Mischa and CAT-5

Nomi, how old is Quark? Looks like my first cat did at 6-9 months. Now he's 18lb.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0073.jpg 
Views:	1575 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	18801   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0075.jpg 
Views:	1570 
Size:	113.2 KB 
ID:	18802   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0103.jpg 
Views:	1589 
Size:	165.4 KB 
ID:	18803   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0317.jpg 
Views:	1918 
Size:	132.1 KB 
ID:	18804  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0379.jpg 
Views:	1586 
Size:	109.0 KB 
ID:	18805  

Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    Baxter
    Is probably the cutest dog on TNL.

Except for these...

First up is Cactus. She is the older one at seven.

Next is Niea. She'll be four next month.

And the two of them.

P.S. Puppy Glasses.

Name:	glasses.jpg 
Views:	1665 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	18806  
    Last edited by Josh; 12 Mar 2006 at 11:27 AM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    Nomi, how old is Quark? Looks like my first cat did at 6-9 months. Now he's 18lb.
    I got Quark when he was a few weeks old (see the one picture of him tiny and ugly from an eye problem). He's one year old on St. Patrick's Day coming up. He's a runt, so he's supposed to be small but... He's a total fatass now. 14 pounds when he should be about 8.

7. I made the mistake of coming in here right when I woke up...I almost died of too much cute.

I'll post some pictures of my cat later.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

8. Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    Mischa with her sister Stormy
    OMG two headed cat!

9. Here are my two Homos...

Mickey is the Black/white 20 Pound Maine Coon mix, Sonny is the stupid blond who is a little nutty becuase his previous owners did nothing but smoke pot around him and lock him in the basement.

There is Holly, the ultra-shy female we took in on christmas eve.

Name:	Photo_112705_001.jpg 
Views:	1516 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	18809   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo_112705_002.jpg 
Views:	1511 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	18810  
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

10. I've got two Border Collies, Mina and Rusty.

Mina is insanely intelligent, and she's great at frisbee and tennis ball catching. Rusty is the complete opposite, he's a messy, clumsy oaf that can rarely catch anything even if it's thrown directly into his mouth (unless it's food). But he's friendly as hell.

This sadly is the only pic I have on my comp, I have some much better ones at work I'll bring home and scan later.