Page 3 of 168 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Us Your Pets

1. Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat
    Here are my two Homos...
    Your two...homos?

2. I'll post some pics when I get home.

3. Question for cat owners, since i've never owned one. I've had dogs my whole life but can't do all the upkeep on my own, so i'm thinking about a cat. I've met nice ones and bitchy ones. I knew this one cat that would come to my house when he saw my car get home, then he'd sit on my shoulder like a parrot. He would come when called and was the best cat ever. I want one like that. But then i have friends with cats that just ignore everyone all day. Who wants to put all the energy into caring for a cat that will barely let you play with it. How do i get a nice cat? Is there anyway to tell when you go look at kittens, like nice kitties grow up to be nice cats? The great thing about dogs is that they will bond with you no matter what, and i really love dogs, but I'd feel bad not being home during work and not walking it enough.

4. Cat's attitudes are totally a crapshoot. The reason that I have 5 cats is because we took caught a stay two winters ago that was pregnant. At that time we had 3 cats. We ended up keeping two cat from that litter (the others went to friends and mom went with one of her babies to my wife's step brother). Even from the two we kept they were from the same litter and raised in the same environment and even now have totally different personalities. One is very offish the other is 50% of the time a brat and 50% of the time a total lover. Of my other cats two a loners and the other is a complete lover. Those three were all adopted as kittens.
    To get a cat with a lover type personality you almost have to adopt a grown cat, but of course not many people want to give up cats like that. My wife and I have worked over the last year to nuture one of our loner cats to be a more loving cat, and it has seemed to work, so I can't say it is impossible, but it is most definetly nature over nurture when it comes to cat personalities.

Cats are for fags and girls. A lot of you have some serious explaining to do.

6. Zeus.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Cats are for fags and girls. A lot of you have some serious explaining to do.
    Definitely.

I have to confess I really don't like cats. They're all self-centered assholes who only give a shit about you when they're hungry.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

8. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Definitely.

I have to confess I really don't like cats. They're all self-centered assholes who only give a shit about you when they're hungry.
    As women.

9. Yeah I was gonna say "babies" too.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

10. I have my old cat Sofie, but she is old and lives at my parents house, terrorizing the neighborhood. This is my boyfriend and I's cat, Cleo. She likes her chest stratched, and will groom you.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by M; 12 Mar 2006 at 01:45 PM.
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]