Page 164 of 168 FirstFirst ... 150160162163164165166 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1672

Thread: Show Us Your Pets

1. So this guy has been sitting on my roof for a hour. The 7 year old comes in while I'm cooking dinner and proclaims my eldest is shooting a water gun at a huge bird on our house:

IMG_2774.JPGIMG_2773.JPG

Inclined to think with way its sitting and some feathers on the roof it might be hurt, nevertheless one duct tape falconner glove and a glass of vodka should rally the raptor to do my bidding.

2. Here’s a rabbit I flew to California to get. Maybe I won’t kill this one.

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Here’s a rabbit I flew to California to get.

?

Cute bunny!

Edit: my wife saw the pic and couldn't decide whether she wanted or wanted to be the bunny.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 31 Jan 2018 at 06:37 PM.

4. You don't want to be a rabbit. Awful existence.

5. Smol bed tho.

yeah, classic build that bed.

7. No rabbits in DFW?
    Boo, Hiss.

8. None of that breed. To give some perspective. They were 1200+ rabbits at the stock show coming from NM, OK, AR, LA & TX. Out of those 1200, there were 10 American Chinchillas.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. I know there are other venues for this but I wanna see some pets here are my pets

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

10. Cute kitties. BTW, what's going on with the bottom one's eye? Or is that just the light?

Black cat owner myself.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww