Page 165 of 168 FirstFirst ... 151161163164165166167 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1672

Thread: Show Us Your Pets

1. He has a melanoma in there. It doesn't hurt him, but he's going to need it removed eventually. For now he just looks cool. And when he gets it removed he'll look like a real New York Nyankee.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

2. Beautiful black cats in here I love it!

3. I usually stop by here on my birthday, so... Oh, a pet thread! Here I am taking my cats for a walk this week.

https://youtu.be/jDoTe11sOTU

4. Aw yeah Cheebs thanks for stopping by for Hero's birthday, don't be a stranger now buddy
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. Adorable kitties, but you just let them walk around loose like that?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Adorable kitties, but you just let them walk around loose like that?
    I mean, they're cats. That's just how cats in Delaware are. I don't think any of my cats would even tolerate a leash.

I knew a lady who walked her cat like that for almost eight years. One day it walked away from her and didn't come back. She searched for it for almost a month before giving up.

Have fun going off leash!

8. When I was little my parents had those weird little cat harnesses and leashes hanging in the garage. I never saw it in action, but they had a cat or two that went for walks before I was born or paying attention.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I knew a lady who walked her cat like that for almost eight years. One day it walked away from her and didn't come back. She searched for it for almost a month before giving up.

Have fun going off leash!
    My girlfriend's friend had an outdoor cat that just went missing one day and they never heard from her again. Cats do shit like that...they wander off, get lost and then lick antifreeze or get hit by a car. But yeah, heaven forbid they miss out on the great outdoors.

My cats are indoor-only, but my one cat Phibes is pretty adventurous. We're seriously considering trying a harness for him...we think he'll dig it. But if he doesn't like the harness, then I guess his ass isn't going outside.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. Everyone I have ever know, EVER KNOWN, that has outdoor cats has eventually lost one or all of them. Maybe coyotes got them, maybe they got lost, maybe a car. We obviously never know, but my ex girlfriend, one of my best friends, my cousin, my wife's aunt, a work friend, it just keeps going.

Keep your cats inside.