Page 157 of 168 FirstFirst ... 143153155156157158159161 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1672

Thread: Show Us Your Pets

Does anyone want a cat?

2. Sure, haven't had lunch yet.

3. Had a foster kitten Tipper for some time, named such since she had her rear leg amputated and would tip over sometimes when she was too enthusiastic about playing or being scratched under the chin. She went back to the shelter today to be put out for adoption. Her butt's still shaved down from surgery, but she recovered really well and was flying around my house very carefree. I'm hoping the pity factor of being an amputee will snag her a home quickly. I love fostering, but she was particularly difficult to give back since she was such a sweetie.

Click for full size

Click for full size

4. omg *sob*

And hey, it's Nomi.

Oh God she's ~ adorable! ~

6. My puppy's harness always seems to lay on her in a way that reminds me of Cyclops' 90's X-Men uniform.

Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Get her some awesome shades to go with it.

8. She's really trying to get her optic blast to work. Maybe I need to get the awesome ruby shades first for her.

and the disappointment when they don't work.

Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. "Stop using that flash right in my face, man!"

Cute pooch.

10. One of the feral cats I feed had a litter and they're so cute. One of our recent adoptees (named "Black Kitten" because we were too lazy to name him) has taken on the role of uncle and has been looking after them and playing with them. Cute overload.uploadfromtaptalk1431878368046.jpeg