Page 1 of 32 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Lament of Innocence' is my favorite Castlevania game

1. Whoa 'Lament of Innocence' is my favorite Castlevania game

• Wind Waker is my favorite Zelda. Ocarina of Time my least.
    • I liked Alundra 2 better than Alundra.
    • Donkey Kong 64 is my favorite of *all* of Rare's games.
    • Doom 3 > Half-Life 2
    • At the moment -- and mind you, this can certainly change -- I'm enjoying Wild ARMs 3 more than Dragon Quest VIII.
    • Final Fantasy VIII is my favorite in the series.
    • I thought Grim Fandango was boring and lame.
    • I liked Icewind Dale a *lot* better than Baldur's Gate.
    • Luigi's Mansion is one of my favorite games OAT.
    • The first three games in the Myst series are my favorite adventure games OAT.
    • I didn't particularly care for Secret of Mana.
    I'm not ashamed of my transgressions. I like to get things out in the open.

How brave are you?

I only enjoy sequels and remakes.

3. I enjoyed Driv3r.

Also, you have terrible taste for these reasons:

Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    • 'Lament of Innocence' is my favorite Castlevania game
    • Doom 3 > Half-Life 2
    • I thought Grim Fandango was boring and lame.
    • I didn't particularly care for Secret of Mana.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. This thread already rules. I know people think I have terrible taste in games as it is, so it's time for me to step it up. For the record, I had fun with Lament of Innocence, and felt it was worth my $20. I got Nanobreaker for $10 when I heard it plays like LoI+. Haven't gotten to it yet. I will do this in your fancy style.
    • I think Ocarina of Time is a shitty, boring game.
    • Super Mario Sunshine isn't fun.
    • Goldeneye hasn't aged well. Stop playing it. Of course, it sucked when it came out, too.
    • Final Fantasy hasn't been good since IX. VIII sucked too.
    • I love Dream Factory. Tobal, Tobal 2, Ehrgeiz, The Bouncer, and Crimson Tears were awesome. And yes, I have Kakuto Chojin, too. And I liked it.
    • Dino Crisis 2 is the best non-fighting game Capcom has ever made. It's far better than any Devil May Cry or RE game. Probably better than RE4, but I haven't finished that yet.
    • DOAX is a lot more fun than any of the DOA fighting games. It's no Super Spike V'Ball, though.
    • Ys: The Ark of Napishtim on PSP has absolutely offensive loading time. It loads between every room, and for lengthy (10 sec+ sometimes) amounts of time. But if they released Ys I&II Eternal and Oath in Felghana for PSP tomorrow with the same loading time, I would buy them first day.

5. Doom 3 over Half-Life 2? No way. How far did you get in both? BUT

No One Lives Forever is a much better game than Half-Life 1. NOLF2 sucked however.

I agree on the Secret of Mana.

I havent played RE4 but RE1-3 are all horrible, stupid games.

The Metal Gear Solid series is terrible and is probably the most overrated in videogames today.

SimCity 4 is one of my favorite games ever. I'd say top 10 at the very least.

6. Graw is the best shooter of all times

Wind Waker was nowhere near as revolutionary to the zelda series as Ocarina of Time was.

The Timesplitters series is way more fun than the Halo series.

Battlefield 2 is one of the worst prduced game with about a million bugs (even after several patch releases) but is still one of the funest online games.

King Kong is one of the worst games of all time to come out.

Resident Evil series is on of my favorites, including RE1,2, CV, 0, and 4. Screw 3 though.

I have no chance at matching Compass, as those opinions are so fucked up that I can only conclude that it is a female posting them. I'll play along though, since I like the topic:

• There is not a single Nintendo-developed game in the Top 20 of all-time.
    • The best Final Fantasy game doesn't have a roman numeral, but it does have Cloud.
    • The Super Nintendo was no better than the third best 16-bit console.
    • The Dreamcast was the worst console Sega ever made.
    • Hideo Kojima is Konami's third best producer, behind Koji Igarashi and Akihito Imamura.
    • Pikmin 2 is the best game Shigeru Miyamoto has been involved with since Super Mario Bros. 3.
    • The PlayStation 2 has better first and second-party games than the Xbox and GameCube combined.
    • The two best action games of the last generation were either developed in the US or exclusive to a system developed in the US.
    • World of Warcraft might be the most overrated game of all-time.
    • Madden hasn't been the best football game on the market since it left the Genesis.

8. Graw is the best shooter of all times
    Oh STFU... its been out for a week.

9. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    SimCity 4 is one of my favorite games ever. I'd say top 10 at the very least.
    Really? Now you got me wanted to re-install it. It's a fucking resource pig though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    • World of Warcraft might be the most overrated game of all-time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    Really? Now you got me wanted to re-install it. It's a fucking resource pig though.
    if youre running a Tandy