Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1828303132

Thread: 'Lament of Innocence' is my favorite Castlevania game

Yeah, the fact that it's not as good as II or IV doesn't mean it isn't better than 90% of everything else.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    - EDF2017 is a big let-down. I'd be surprised if anyone that played 2 thinks 3 is anything more than "decent.
    Your prior commentary on this actually made me go out and play EDF2 and I agree with you. 2017 is stripped down, but why? I'm not just talking about the missing flying chick, the variety in enemies is far and away superior in 2.

Here are mine:

- Kakuto Chojin isn't that bad

- Resistance is as good as Halo 3

- Ninety Nine Nights is the best Dynasty Warriors style game. I have not played the Gundam themed game.

- The only system you need to be a content shooter fan is a J-PS2.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    Kakuto Chojin isn't that bad
    Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    - Resistance is as good as Halo 3

- Ninety Nine Nights is the best Dynasty Warriors style game. I have not played the Gundam themed game.
    No! At least, I hated the demos of both. The Dynasty Warriors Gundam demo was pretty fun if you enjoy mindless DW gameplay and Gundams. I like both!

Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    - The only system you need to be a content shooter fan is a J-PS2.
    And a PC doesn't hurt. I want more ports like Raiden III and Shikigami no Shiro III. I guess that requires more Type X shooters.

Also: Touhou <3

4. -Sony is the only first party that spins out consistently good art direction.

-Megaman ZX is only worthwhile Megaman title in the last ten years. I'm confident that Capcom will screw it up with the sequels.

-The last gen ended: PS2>GBA>DC>GC>Xbox The Cube and Xbox barely deserve a mention.

-Konami would have been better off not releasing Beatmania in the US.

-Yoshi's Island DS is a good game, New Super Mario Brothers is pathetic.

-Legendary Axe 2 beats the bloody piss out of part 1 and most other action games of the era.

-DVD > HD DVD/Blu-Ray

*-neo