Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatever has been done recently to the boards

1. Whatever has been done recently to the boards

Quite a few months ago many people lost the ability to get on TNL from home but could get on at work. At that same time I stopped getting reply emails from threads I was subscribed to. It magically was fixed(for everyone I know that had the problem) for about a week and then was all fucked up again. It remained that way for the last couple months.
    Today when I checked my email there was reply emails out of the blue. I called my buddy Jed who is one of the unfortunate ones that couldn't get on from his home but could from work, and sure enough he can get on at his house now too. I'm not sure what might have been changed/configured with the boards but please leave them this way. It really is nice to get reply emails instead of having to search for threads.

2. I still can't access TNL from multiple places, including my PSP. Lame.

3. i don't think it was on the tnl end but one of the many "hops" between certain users and the server.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    i don't think it was on the tnl end but one of the many "hops" between certain users and the server.
    I would believe that to be possible in my case but Jed(who I mentioned in my 1st post) lives in Seattle and I live in New Jersey. I can't see how we both would get relief from this at the same time unless it is on TNL's end.

FUCK YOU ITS YOUR FAULT ITS ON YOUR END!

6. The email hasn't worked in forever.

Which is going to make getting my E3 VIP confirmation very, very impossible.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Giltch
    I still can't access TNL from multiple places, including my PSP. Lame.
    Yeah, the ideal would be you not being able to access TNL from ANY place. Keep working on it guys.
    Time for a change

8. I was screwing around with the nameservers. TNL Mail should work again: http://www.the-nextlevel.net/.

9. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    Yeah, the ideal would be you not being able to access TNL from ANY place. Keep working on it guys.
    This is true, but a nameserver issue which prevented you from posting would be the greatest of all. It doesn't even have to be a nameserver issue, hands being dismembered could be the issue -- be creative with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    I know you don't mean that