Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1113141516 LastLast

Thread: Stinks Like Sex in Here

1. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    Aside from your comment of your dick turning green, also note that antibiotics fuck up contraceptive pills/patches/whatever for quite some time after they're run their course. I would like to assume that every person knows this, but I've known two teenagers and a handful of people in their mid-twneties end up with kids because of this. Just sayin, I'd avoid her like the plague unless you guys have a good backup plan.

yeah, shit, you are right Nomi. Very good point. And Welcome to VB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DiffusionX
    Maybe its the humidity... Florida is a swamp after all.
    For real. I've heard of swamp ass before on dudes. Maybe swamp pussy is the equivalent for women?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    yeah, shit, you are right Nomi. Very good point. And Welcome to VB!!!
    I've been here for about a year, but thanks anyway.

3. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl
    $45 for body wash? I think I'll stick with the Vicks Vapo Rub.

4. On the topic of vaginal stink, there was this girl that came tp my jiu jitsu gym, and she decided she wanted to practice some drills. The instructor ended up putting her with me and my partner, which was a fucking hassle.

On initial inspection, she was big, overweight, and unattractive. As soon as I let her do the "drills" with me, I realized that she also had no concept of hygene. Her entire body eminated an aura of vaginal stench. Even her fucking armpits smelled like vagina. Fortunately, we did a drill which involved her armpit dangerously close to my face.

<3 stinky girls!
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

Didn't want to make a new thread but I had a bad experience. I went down and spread the vaginal lips. The odor wasn't too bad but when I went to taste it the flavor was like urine I held my breath and manned up but that was the last time I did that.

6. Get some whip cream next time to balance out the flavor.

What should it taste like? For real tho. A buddy said weird water. I licked the lips. Tried to suck the clit but it slipped away. Then I tried to use my tounge as a penis. Whipped Cream possibly?

8. Have a shower with the lady.
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]

9. It's not supposed to taste good, but it shouldn't taste bad. As for flavor, it tastes like itself, and once you've put a minute's work in you'll have knocked the flavor down by about 90%.

James