Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Stinks Like Sex in Here

1. Give her the two knuckle shuffle, then get your fingers in her mouth to get them more wet.

See how that works out.

Tell her she tasted different last time you went down on her and maybe she should go get her shit looked at. Because you care abou her and blah blah blah...

3. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX
    If a good wash with REGULAR soap and water (no girly scented crap, it throws off the pH of the vagina potentially causing yeast infections) doesnt do the trick and that shit still smells funky she may want to visit the gynecologist and get checked out. Seriously.
    Yup, Ivory soap works wonders, it has no chemicals or scents. Girls tend to smell different at the different parts of their cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    SHIT YO WASH YOUR JAMS!!1

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru
    Sometimes, if the stench is particularly strong, it's a good indicator that the lust of your life might have a yeast infection and should get that checked out.
    I don't know though, yeast infections are too painful and itchy to have sex with. Same with UTIs.

There is no good way to tell her, she might just have a strong natural scent. There isn't much you can do about that. Maybe douche but they can give you yeast infections, because they wash out your natural juices.
    Last edited by animegirl; 13 Mar 2006 at 10:33 AM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    Give her the two knuckle shuffle, then get your fingers in her mouth to get them more wet.

See how that works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Tell her she tasted different last time you went down on her and maybe she should go get her shit looked at. Because you care abou her and blah blah blah...
    Yeah, havent gone down on her (and wont for a long time at this rate). And like Chux said I think I'm going to catch and earful when I bring this up. But I dont know,she might be understanding. She's not pre-teen Mzo age so she shouldnt get her feelings hurt and cry and shit.

Maybe we'll have one of those Blow-out fights in public, and I can yell out , "YEAH, WELL YOUR PUSSY STINKS!". That would be an awesome way to break it to her.

5. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl
    I don't know though, yeast infections are too painful and itchy to have sex with. Same with UTIs.
    I guess that varies with each person. I was with a girl that had one, had no idea she had one, and she went to the doctor after realizing she didn't smell, um, "right". The YI was the cause.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    She's not pre-teen Mzo age so she shouldnt get her feelings hurt and cry and shit.
    I lol'd. Also, EXPECT her to get her feelings hurt, and cry, etc. That way when it does happen you'll be like LOL I OWNED MYSELF!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    I lol'd. Also, EXPECT her to get her feelings hurt, and cry, etc. That way when it does happen you'll be like LOL I OWNED MYSELF!!
    -> QFT

8. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl
    she might just have a strong natural scent. There isn't much you can do about that.
    See this is what I thought at first. Everybody's body is different so who knows? well, She should, and it would have been nice of her to tell me if she knew about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Haohmaru
    I guess that varies with each person. I was with a girl that had one, had no idea she had one, and she went to the doctor after realizing she didn't smell, um, "right". The YI was the cause.
    How did you break it to her?

Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    That way when it does happen you'll be like LOL I OWNED MYSELF!!
    Yeah, really. Maybe I'll show up at her place with a box of Cleenex and some Bon-Bons and get an early start on the damage control before I break it to her.

9. Show up with a boquet of flowers, and a bag with a fish in it, ask her which is more pleasant, and see if she gets the hint.

10. I had an old gf who's junk smelled like bean burritos at taco bell. I still can't eat those things anymore.