Page 1 of 16 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Stinks Like Sex in Here

1. Thumbs Down Stinks Like Sex in Here

Dont know what else to say other than I really do dislike the stink of sex. Seriously. The sweat I dont mind. It's just the pungent stench of woman schnazz that is starting to make me ill. I have friends who front a lot saying that they dont mind it, I think they are full of shit. I think their bitches just didnt get wet enough...

I've sprayed half a bottle of Febreeze on the couch, took a shower with GOJO (orange grainy goodness), and the boxers are going to need a wash in the Supercycle. I grow weary of this post-sex ritual. I need to learn to fuck like a jackrabbit before the women start gushing or something.

How about it TNL? Am I the only one here who hates the stink of the stinky pinky?

Jesus, man. Tell your skanks to take a shower.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

3. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX

I think GohanX has a point.

4. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX

she did prior, really. Unless she just ran my shower and didnt do anything in it.

If a good wash with REGULAR soap and water (no girly scented crap, it throws off the pH of the vagina potentially causing yeast infections) doesnt do the trick and that shit still smells funky she may want to visit the gynecologist and get checked out. Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

When my girl is clean she smells and tastes like soda. No joke, it's delicious.
    No shower for a day though, and she smells like gordon's fish sticks. Disgusting.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. She might have mange.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    Dont know what else to say other than I really do dislike the stink of sex. Seriously. The sweat I dont mind. It's just the pungent stench of woman schnazz that is starting to make me ill. I have friends who front a lot saying that they dont mind it, I think they are full of shit. I think their bitches just didnt get wet enough...

I've sprayed half a bottle of Febreeze on the couch, took a shower with GOJO (orange grainy goodness), and the boxers are going to need a wash in the Supercycle. I grow weary of this post-sex ritual. I need to learn to fuck like a jackrabbit before the women start gushing or something.

How about it TNL? Am I the only one here who hates the stink of the stinky pinky?

I've had this problem and it's due entirely to your woman being a stank factory. They all have it, just some have it worse than others. If it's really bothering you, then drop her. If you can't, explain yourself to her and really come to grips with this problem. As per my experience, this ends in break up. The best thing to do is cheat on her first, idealy with a woman whose twat stinks less, and then bring this up. If you do solve the problem, kudos, don't tell her about the other woman, and keep on keeping on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    When my girl is clean she smells and tastes like soda. No joke, it's delicious.
    No shower for a day though, and she smells like gordon's fish sticks. Disgusting.
    I don't belive a word you say.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX
    If a good wash with REGULAR soap and water (no girly scented crap, it throws off the pH of the vagina potentially causing yeast infections) doesnt do the trick and that shit still smells funky she may want to visit the gynecologist and get checked out. Seriously.
    IBTN however.
    o_O

Maybe it's because she's Mexican. Anyone else sleep with some Mexicans?

Oh, and welcome back.

10. Sometimes, if the stench is particularly strong, it's a good indicator that the lust of your life might have a yeast infection and should get that checked out.