Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Finchie comes around

1. Quote Originally Posted by alan_fatima View Post
    Awesome. This can be a count the number of faces puzzle too, huh?
    there are a lot of faces, aren't there?

here's another one, finished just a few minutes ago. adobe illustrator. it's been a while since i've used illu for anything serious (about 6 years, and only once), so please give me wisdom. ANDREW.

also illustrator is a dirty bitch

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	doggiekitchenf.jpg 
Views:	614 
Size:	280.9 KB 
ID:	27504  
    Donk

2. that looks really cool. i didn't think it was done in illustrator when i first looked at it.

3. thank you rama.
    ;_; i don't think the last two were very liked. i want to do a piece for my dear old dad, next. ;_; ;_; but he won't ever get to see it.
    Donk

4. The animal in the last pic needs a shadow under it me thinks. Or something to make it feel like it's in the pic and not just sitting "on it" if that makes sense.

I am a fan of the fridge-frog TM.

5. Trying to get ahold of Corel Painter. I'm not really sure about this one, criticism please! Two more Three Bears pages should be up in the next week or two.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	threebearspg1web.jpg 
Views:	551 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	28402  
    Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    kay, this is done. think it's time to put it places. all colored pencil again, because i enjoy using colored pencil.

kay
    Wow, didn't see this before. Fucking amazing! And the last two are glorious as well. I <3 you.
    I took all your French Toast.

7. I like the last one Finch, turned out good.

8. Thanks, Aurora, Kidnemo.
    A friend of mine thinks that it's too washed out, but i sort of did that on purpose. I might go back to it, but not until the other two are done.
    Donk

9. Woah I just had something weird happen Finch.

I was looking through google images, and I came across this picture and I was like "Hey, that looks like something that Finch guy has drawn!" so I clicked on it, and it took me to this secret place where you and other people do secret things. o.o

Anyway, I thought it was funny and weird. I guess it's impossible to hide from tnl!

10. Links pls. I <3 Finch.