Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1424262728293032 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Finchie comes around

1. Everyone who bought something will get it sometime next week because i need to make extra bonuses that i hope you will enjoy.

Everyone who talks about Paypal will have his name written on a piece of paper that i will staple to my forehead before i wrap myself in a mattress and roll off of an overpass onto Interstate 70.
    Donk

2. There's a way to get off of that list...
    Donk

3. Also, remember that this will make the value of my work skyrocket. So get in before it happens.
    Donk

4. You should put down a canvas on the highway to land on and call it performance art. I will contribute by adding to the Paypal discussion.

5. I'm starting a Kickstarter for a giant canvas. Your name gets on that list for $5, it gets off that list for $50. You get the name of the overpass for $200.
    Donk

6. Kickstarter accepts credit cards, I figured you would limit it to Paypal donations.

PAYPAL

8. Donk

9. There's an art show/pot luck at my zoo, looking for art featuring big cats. I wish yours could be on display.

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    I feel like the lion is having girl/life problems. And the monkey is giving him advice. The monkey might be gay.