Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1727293031323335 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Finchie comes around

1. Do you ship to Guam? I need to buy some art for my new place, and an authentic Finch would really tie the room together.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

2. I gots my picture painting todayyyyy!
    It is groovyy.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Do you ship to Guam? I need to buy some art for my new place, and an authentic Finch would really tie the room together.
    Yeah! It should let you just buy it since Guam is a US territory, but let me know if it doesn't. I don't think shipping will be more expensive, or at least not by too much, so it'll still be free.
    Donk

Andrew can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think with USPS shipping to Guam is the same cost as shipping anywhere else in the US, it just takes a little longer. Your mileage may vary with FedEx or UPS.

5. Sweet! I'm going to place a Special Order when I get back from the Philippines next month.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Andrew can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think with USPS shipping to Guam is the same cost as shipping anywhere else in the US, it just takes a little longer. Your mileage may vary with FedEx or UPS.
    You're correct, with one caveat. Some retailers will charge more for Guam even though it doesn't cost a cent more to ship to (via USPS--private carriers are a different animal). Amazon, for example charges a minimum of $7 to ship here. Free money.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

6. YAY!
    Donk

7. http://www.etsy.com/shop/finchie

I lowered prices on EVERYTHING. Go buy it right now because it'll be rare after someone gets it before you.
    Donk

8. On Tuesday when I get paid I am buying Mighty Flip Champs!

9. YAYAYAYAYAY!
    Donk

10. i have been working on this thing non-stop since Saturday.

it is the biggest project i have ever worked on... ever. It doesn't look like it, but it took around 30 hours from start to finish. It's 100% cut construction paper, with the black outlines and minor details in pen.

it's for a dumb contest, but after it's all done, i think i enjoyed the process of making this diorama more than i'd enjoy playing Paper Mario Sticker Star. I STILL WANT TO WIN THOUGH.

Peach is writing a note to dumb Mario as she is getting kidnapped.

i know it's goofy and cliché, but man i wanted to make a question block back for it.

if i had a few more days, i'd probably try to make a background for the sides so the objects went back in space, but weh weh, the deadline is tomorrow and i've lost enough sleep on this already.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DearMarioDetail04.jpg 
Views:	987 
Size:	397.8 KB 
ID:	67506   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DearMarioFull.jpg 
Views:	1740 
Size:	301.2 KB 
ID:	67505   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DearMarioBack.jpg 
Views:	2748 
Size:	238.9 KB 
ID:	67507  
    Donk