Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Finchie comes around

1. I like it. It's good.

I like it too, its cute but dark. I like the angry sunflower.

3. Thanks both of you. Blah blah blah, five paragraphs explaining whatever. Peach is hot, i hope she's wearing jammies in her next adventure.
    Donk

4. I think i brought this up... about five years ago. But my brother has a digicam that'll actually take a picture of it that doesn't suck...
    Cowboy Impressionism. Something i did for a class in college. I sucked more in college than i do now, but this is one of the few things i don't hate.
    If you want to see the huge version, click here.
    It's not dial-up friendly. ): Because i don't know how to make a big picture dial-up friendly.
    Donk

5. A gribbledy fo fo fo on your deviant Art page is awesome. I want to print it out and hang it on my refrigerator, but my printer's on the blink. I like crayons too, but I'm rubbish with them. Are you using Painter IX.5 or the Classic freebie that comes with the tablet? You should try out Alias sketchbook.

6. I'm so glad someone likes that. I love it myself, and my brother likes it, but everone else i show it to doesn't really care.
    I'm using junk Painter Essentials. ): After the tablet, CS2 and other assorted goodies for my computron, i'm broke. I'm going to get the real thing this fall. I'll check Alias sketchbook out as well.
    Donk

7. Damn Finch, you're a really good artist! I love the Bebop pic.

*edit* Shy Again is definately my fav!
    Last edited by Tenchimo Dos; 19 Jul 2006 at 10:09 PM.

8. Much appreciated.
    Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Finch

This one is extremely spiffy. It's very pop-outish. I liked the other stuff you posted, but I wouldn't exactly call them amazing. This, however, is class.

Nice job, Finch. You give me squiggles.
    I took all your French Toast.

10. Awesome. I like squiggles.
    Donk