Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Finchie comes around

1. Draw more kitties. I liked the Sleeping Kitty one, it's cute ;_; and a gribledy fo fo fo, too. DO more like those.

2. I will do both!
    Donk

3. Well, I didn't read through this whole thread, and I know nothing about art, and couldn't draw a healthy stick figure to save my life, BUT...

I really like your style, Finch. I don't think it looks "generime" or whatever. Of course, I'm a sucker for cute things, so that should be taken into consideration. BUT (again), I'm also very strict about just what I deem cute. Lots of things people swear are the very essence of "cute" do nothing for me. But then the tiniest little chicken scratch pencil drawing will send me into spasms if it has spark and personality. And that's what I see here: personality. And cuteness. And I like it.

4. ^___^ thankies.

i should start making reel wurk again. In the mean time,

i am supposed to get some canvas tomorrow. That is exciting.
    Donk

5. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post

Please, comment.

[edit] By comment, i mean, tell me what sucks and what doesn't suck. If you say all of it, please kill yourself and come back to life so you can start all over again and try to do something you don't suck at, that's good too.
    This rules. I love the slightly off balance perspective distortion. Really works for me.

6. kay, this is done. think it's time to put it places. all colored pencil again, because i enjoy using colored pencil.

kay
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Patriscarednoborders.jpg 
Views:	949 
Size:	671.0 KB 
ID:	23639  
    Donk

7. That's awesome finch, love the cat.

8. That's great Finch! There is alot of detail, nice work.

9. Wow this is terrific, I love your style. The cats shadow on the bed, all the monsters.. I really think its a good portrayal of what bedtime is for scared little kids. (If thats what you were going for.)

10. This is really great! Is that a radio that looks like a robot?