Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Finchie comes around

1. No it's physics.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Quote Originally Posted by John Cena View Post
    But why are the shadow cats eyes on the bed transparant?
    I think it's brilliant.

3. i made it like that because a shadow with glowy eyes is scary. Window spider cat does not obey laws of shadows, it makes them as it goes.

Wow this is terrific, I love your style. The cats shadow on the bed, all the monsters.. I really think its a good portrayal of what bedtime is for scared little kids. (If thats what you were going for.
    Yeah, it's the fear of everything outside the protective reach of a tiny lamp and nightmares i had when i was young. Those were scary.

Is that a radio that looks like a robot?
    It's the underside of a sandwich grill. His name is Mitch. (first name Sam, as suggested by Dunlap)

What's the finished size of this? I'm usually not a huge fan of the big anime-style eyes (or manga, whatever) but this art is fantastic.
    15x20"

Thank you, everyone!
    Donk

4. Using real media is scary to me.

It feels very warm and textural.

Looking good Finch.

5. Thank you, kid!

after getting back into real media, i'm looking forward to using it all the time. it'd be hard for me to not use it, tho i s'pose if i want to put a portfolio together, i needs to show i know what i'm doing with the digi stuff
    Donk

6. 15x20 is a great framing size. You can go to IKEA and buy a 15"x20" frame with black edging and a white mat right off the rack.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. If you sold prints finch, I would buy one.

8. hey, that might be somethin' to look into! i'm not sure how i'd go setting that up.
    Donk

9. First you sleep with a hot publisher.

10. I think you can set that up on DeviantArt, if anything.