Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Beyond Good & Evil 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    Be careful what you wish for, because Beyond Good & Evil is still not backwards compatible with the 360!
    Oops, double negative.

BG&E would be a good candidate for Xbox Originals, but that won't happen until Microsoft updates the BC.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

2. LOL, the lawyer laid down the law.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    ... Xbox Originals...
    Speaking of which, Xbox Originals titles need to come out on a more frequent basis. They should couple a game with the weekly Xbox Live Arcade release(s). Two per month, at the most, is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronChance View Post
    BG&E was barely a game. I think I did more photography than I did fighting or skimming the seas. The stealth wasn't bad. The final battle was a bad joke. Would have made a better movie.
    You play as a photographer/reporter. That is the basis of the game. I fucking loved it.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    Oops, double negative.

BG&E would be a good candidate for Xbox Originals, but that won't happen until Microsoft updates the BC.
    Didn't MS basically say awhile ago they were done updating the BC?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by not Anal Kaboom View Post
    The rest of the game is so good I don't see how you could get hung up on the boating. Next to OoT, WW is the best in the series. Suck on that TNL.
    Good lord. Majora's Mask is the only Zelda I have any interest in, these days.

Wind Waker's art is so stupidly good that I'm always wanting to replay it. Then I do and I remember that nearly everything else about it is kinda boring.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Didn't MS basically say awhile ago they were done updating the BC?
    No, I think they are still doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    Good lord.

Wind Waker's art is so stupidly good that I'm always wanting to replay it. Then I do
    Same. Except I love it. I've played it three times now.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 15 May 2008 at 06:10 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

9. Wind Waker was fantastic.

I don't know what stick is up the ass of half of TNL that makes them dismiss the whole game because of a fucking dragon boat.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    No, I think they are still doing it.
    I tried to find it on NEOGAF but last year some time there was a thread with a news thing from MS basically saying they were done with BC updates. That they were going to do one last one and then focus on the XBOX Originals thing. This was some time in early or mid 2007 but I can't find the article.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.