Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Beyond Good & Evil 2

1. I remember picking up XIII for a budget price that year, also. Rather enjoyable, if insanely difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Hmm, XIII didn't seem any harder to me than most other first-person shooters. It did have probably the coolest sniper shot animation in the genre, though.

3. It felt to me that the enemy was a bit too skilled a little too often. Could just be my personal experience, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. BG&E was really cool but I never finished it. Wind Waker was Boring trash. OoT was really solid, and the boat level of HL2 was kind of annoying but not enough that it knocked down the game at all from being fan-fucking-tastic.

5. I still don't understand why a giant empty field is ok but an ocean, which you can eventually teleport through anyway, isn't.

6. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    I still don't understand why a giant empty field is ok but an ocean, which you can eventually teleport through anyway, isn't.
    Neither is ok. The ocean is less ok because it is larger, emptier, and takes longer. And the teleporting is broken and comes 75% of the way through the game.

7. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    I still don't understand why a giant empty field is ok but an ocean, which you can eventually teleport through anyway, isn't.
    Eventually you can teleport away from the field too for each temple. Not to mention riding around the horse was significantly more enjoyable than the boat, and honestly I didn't enjoy WWs dungeons that much either as in I got bored halfway and stopped playing.

8. I thought sailing was fun. It's relaxing. Kind of like riding the dragon around in PDS (which still needs remade).

9. It's a Zelda game, when do you need relaxing?

10. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    I thought sailing was fun. It's relaxing. Kind of like riding the dragon around in PDS (which still needs remade).
    It was about as relaxing as turning the game off. Which is ultimately what I did.