Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Beyond Good & Evil 2

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Neither is ok. The ocean is less ok because it is larger, emptier, and takes longer. And the teleporting is broken and comes 75% of the way through the game.
    Exactly. I see OoT's empty space as a minor flaw in comparison to Wind Waker which had way more of it and it was just less varied in general.

And at least Nintendo made sure not to repeat the mistake with Twilight Princess. It gives you teleporting really early and I never felt like it made me trek through much empty space.

2. Hey guys how about that Beyond Good & Evil 2?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

3. If they make it fun to fight things, even I might give it a whirl! Woo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Quote Originally Posted by not Anal Kaboom View Post
    Hey guys how about that Beyond Good & Evil 2?
    I hope it's better than Wind Waker.

5. Is Beyond Good and Evil 2 still happening? I would find it hard to believe if it was. But oh so happy if it was still in dev...

EDIT: Updated news...not sure if this was posted... http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3167833
    Last edited by Seik; 16 May 2008 at 01:23 PM.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    dick
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Can Hermes limbo under a 2 foot tall limbo stick?

A trailer was shown at the end of the Ubidays conference. This shit is confirmed.

9. That's cool and all, but I'm still really doubtful about whether it can keep the charm and style of the first one after such a long gap.

10. Why? Street Fighter IV looks like it kept the charm and style of Street Fighter III after about a decade-long gap, right?

...Right?