Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Beyond Good & Evil 2

PC port only supports wasd+mouse. It isn't the best version, but it's certainly more than playable.

By the way, there's a 720p version of the BG&E trailer here: http://gamersyde.com/news_6556_en.html

2. Oh man, that trailer makes me want to play through this game again. I can't wait. Yellerdog is just a negative nancy hating on this game, it was outstanding. Besides the mediocre stealth parts.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Yeah, that trailer is hot shit in 720.

It's exactly what I didn't think they could do and I'm so happy they proved me wrong.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Oh man, that trailer makes me want to play through this game again. I can't wait. Yellerdog is just a negative nancy hating on this game, it was outstanding. Besides the mediocre stealth parts.
    Is it cool to not like a game that you liked?

It's so cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. I'm honestly stunned that this is actually being made. Awesome.

6. Yeah this is exciting.

I totally forgot how the last game left off though.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

7. I thought I remembered hearing the GC version was best.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. I don't think the GC one supported progressive scan so it wouldn't have worked on my VGA converter. So I got the Xbox one. Great game.

Does anyone here have any firsthand experience with Xpadder and BG&E? I'm not sure if it's possible to accurately mimic the original control scheme with the PC version.

9. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    I don't think the GC one supported progressive scan so it wouldn't have worked on my VGA converter. So I got the Xbox one. Great game.
    I'm pretty sure it did, but I'm off to Aikido so I'll check when I get home. Though I'm pretty sure when I played through BG+E on my cube I did so in prog scan.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. It's gonna rule when this comes out and no one buys it again.