Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Beyond Good & Evil 2

1. Whats the big deal about the original BG&E? 6/10 at most. I cant even force myself to finish it.

Probably would be an 8/10 without the stealth.
    Last edited by diffusionx; 14 Mar 2006 at 09:14 AM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    I can't wait till it's 10 dollars.

No wait, I can.
    Yeah, worked for Rise of the Kasai. Good job, fanbase! Rant and rave for a sequel, and then ignore it! Same thing'll undoubtedly happen here.

...except this one's worth a damn.

3. Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas in iraq
    I can't believe anyone cares.
    Opaque will be overjoyed. He loved that fucking game.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Is Michael Ancel working on this?

5. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Whats the big deal about the original BG&E? 6/10 at most. I cant even force myself to finish it.

Probably would be an 8/10 without the stealth.
    Agreed. The only thing that really makes the game unique is the art design. Its not a bad game, but just an average, solid game with excellent style.

6. I also didn't finish BG&E. I don't know why, it never really grabbed me. The sequel might be better though, who knows.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Yeah, worked for Rise of the Kasai. Good job, fanbase! Rant and rave for a sequel, and then ignore it! Same thing'll undoubtedly happen here.
    I always thought that was hilarious. So much hype and wishing for a Mark of Kri sequel, then it happens and absolutely no one cared. That'll show the gaming industry to listen to the fans.

8. Well Rise of the Kasai sucked.

Of course, Mark of Kri sucked too IMO.

9. IAWTP

10. I thought BG&E was the game that the 3D Zeldas shoulda been (I haven't liked any of the 3D Zeldas yet).

It seemlessly went from story to gameplay, graphics were beautiful, and the game was streamlined. No part of the game ever felt like it was dragging (unlike sailing around for the triforce in Wind Waker).

I'd love to see a sequel.