Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22323435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Beyond Good & Evil 2

1. Looks fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    a sense of cultural diversity...
    The best part of the presentation to me was that comment the woman made being followed by 99 white people and one token black guy taking the stage to close the show.

3. God, this thread was started 11 years ago. LOL

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    The best part of the presentation to me was that comment the woman made being followed by 99 white people and one token black guy taking the stage to close the show.
    I don't know what you're talking about but I'm pretty sure it isn't Beyond Good and Evil, which might I remind you, is make believe.

The actual live presentation of BG&E2 and the end of the Ubisoft show. Watch the last five minutes.

6. I'm just saying BG&E is a game with a lot of different accents and ecclectic music and shit. I'm sure it's made by a bunch of french dudes, that has nothing to do with my point.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 12 Jun 2017 at 09:08 PM.

I know. You just reminded me of it.

Now that dumb song from the bar is in my head again. Maybe they'll show the origins of Jade's gay Hispanic computer.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I am bummed it's a prequel. Ending a game on a cliffhanger for 15 years and then electing not to resolve it is shitty.
    Kinda like Half-Life 2.

10. They should have a filter where they replace every swear word with "K-Bups."