Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Beyond Good & Evil 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by Giltch
    Is Michael Ancel working on this?
    BG&E2 is a lie and/or he isn't working on Rayman 4. He can't be working on both.

2. Quote Originally Posted by RedCoKid
    BG&E2 is a lie and/or he isn't working on Rayman 4. He can't be working on both.
    He didn't work on Rayman 3, so I would assume he's not working on 4.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    I can't wait till it's 10 dollars.

No wait, I can.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    He didn't work on Rayman 3, so I would assume he's not working on 4.
    I'm assuming he sold out again and is working on another movie-licensed game instead of BG&E2.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Korly
    I thought BG&E was the game that the 3D Zeldas shoulda been (I haven't liked any of the 3D Zeldas yet).

It seemlessly went from story to gameplay, graphics were beautiful, and the game was streamlined. No part of the game ever felt like it was dragging (unlike sailing around for the triforce in Wind Waker).

I'd love to see a sequel.
    My sentiments exactly.

But fuck the Revolution. Multiplatform, please.

6. Quote Originally Posted by RedCoKid
    I'm assuming he sold out again and is working on another movie-licensed game instead of BG&E2.
    I dunno, I'd tend to believe that in most cases, but wasn't he hand-selected by Peter Jackson for the King Kong game? It's not like he went after the liscence on his own chanting "moneymoneymoney".

7. Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid
    This is awesome news. Its good to hear that BGE is finally getting the sequel that it deserves, because I thought the first Beyond Good and Evil was a very solid game that just lacked a little bit of polish. If I remember correctly it was unfortunately released around the same time as Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, and most of the public seemed to skip BGE in favor of PoP.
    Most of the public skipped on PoP too.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    I dunno, I'd tend to believe that in most cases, but wasn't he hand-selected by Peter Jackson for the King Kong game? It's not like he went after the liscence on his own chanting "moneymoneymoney".
    Yeah, Peter Jackson is a bastard for luring him away from better projects. Come on, King Kong!? (Yes, I played it. Yes, it sucked.) Jackson must've bribed A LOT of money for Ancel to suddenly lose his pride in creativity.

9. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Well Rise of the Kasai sucked.

Of course, Mark of Kri sucked too IMO.
    I wasn't a fan of either, but I loved Beyond Good & Evil.

Also, the soundtrack rules.