Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Beyond Good & Evil 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by RedCoKid
    Yeah, Peter Jackson is a bastard for luring him away from better projects. Come on, King Kong!? (Yes, I played it. Yes, it sucked.) Jackson must've bribed A LOT of money for Ancel to suddenly lose his pride in creativity.
    Well to be fair, when a director hand-picks you for a project coming right off of making a movie (trilogy) that won a ton of Oscars, I'd imagine it's pretty hard to turn him down.

2. This is excellent news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    This is about the fifth time someone's claimed this news.

I won't believe it until I see a screenshot.
    This is unfortunately true.

3. ok is BG&E really that good? i have ot ony my PS2 HDD and havent played it. heck i got Onimusha 4 today, plus i got a buncha 360 shit i need to play. Is BG&E worth it? ...i have to admit there is something about euro developed games that i don't like....not sure if it's the art or atmosphere...

4. Don't play the PS2 version of BG&E- its fugly. Go with the XBox version.

5. I borrowed the PS2 from a friend and dumped it on my PS2 HDD. i'd love to play the game on xbox, but there are so many new games out there i want before owning this game again in a prettier format.

6. It's a 6 or 7. Don't kill yourself to play it. Framerate's still crappy on the Xbox.

7. screw it then. my copy of Onimusha 4 is here, so i'll play that instead. I hope Oni is compatible with the HD Loader.

8. if this gets verified, ill be very happy. bg&e was not for everyone, but it was for me, loved the game, loved the ending(till the cliffhanger). i really hope this gets officially confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

The only thing that anyone could dislike about this game is the combat. And the combat isn't terrible.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. I found the combat pretty fun, actually, and the only real problem with it was that there wasn't enough. Jade did what I wanted, in the direction that I wanted it done, exactly when I told her.

Screw waiting for cheap, I'll buy it if/when it hits. Generally, if a game isn't worth full price then I just don't have time for it. There are exceptions, of course, but not many.

James