Page 1 of 40 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Beyond Good & Evil 2

Europe Beyond Good & Evil 2

News in French

For the monoglots, here's the gist: BG&E was originally planned to be a trilogy. BG&E2 has been in pre-production for a few months. The gameplay will be similar to the first one, but with the ability to travel to multiple planets. It will be a next-generation game (on Revolution). And it won't be ready until at least 2007.

Seems promising, but I hope there's either an official announcement or independent confirmation - a single news source on the Internet doesn't cut it in this day and age.

WHOA fucking awesome! I will finally know what happened to Pey'J and shit!

If it's all true that is.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. I can't believe anyone cares.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

I believe you have a problem, omfg. You don't like good games.

5. I still think omfg is annoying. The world is right on the 14th.

So anyway, i'm happy too.
    Donk

omfg really should start posting more again. Popping in every now and then to disagree with someone or to be smarmy is starting to make him look like a butthead.

7. This is awesome news. Its good to hear that BGE is finally getting the sequel that it deserves, because I thought the first Beyond Good and Evil was a very solid game that just lacked a little bit of polish. If I remember correctly it was unfortunately released around the same time as Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, and most of the public seemed to skip BGE in favor of PoP.

Quote Originally Posted by bVork
    It will be a next-generation game (on Revolution).
    I like how the "on Revolution" part needed specific mention.

By the way, this news is still unsubstantiated at this point.

I can't wait till it's 10 dollars.

No wait, I can.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

10. This is about the fifth time someone's claimed this news.

I won't believe it until I see a screenshot.