Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Untold Legends PS3 revealed.

1. Looks like Guild Wars with 200% increased ugly.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

2. There is still plenty of time to button this game up before launch.

However, don't expect to see anything mind-blowing on the PS3 until Q3 2007 at the earliest- no publisher/developer will put the resources into making a spec-pushing PS3 game until the install base is big enough to make up the $$.

Expect 360 ports with marginal improvements.

3. wow......overuse of lightbloom. who would have thought?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    wow......overuse of lightbloom. who would have thought?
    You'd think they'd be able to move on to HDR by now, right?

5. well they're kind of one in the same, no? it's great if used right but that's just fucking overuse.

6. I think the 3 was a typo. Maybe they mean 2?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    well they're kind of one in the same, no? it's great if used right but that's just fucking overuse.
    No. Bloom is designed to simulate HDR but its fake trash garbage. Better than lens flare though! HDR is only in a few games and it looks spectacular in each one (Far Cry, HL2 LC).

8. Atleast it doesn't make your balls shrivel off like Kameo.
    Time for a change

9. It's only twice as powerful as the 360 and it has internal bottlenecks, right? Is anyone surprised?

It's the gaming platform for the next five years. That's why you are buying it.
    No gnus is good gnus.

10. New Untold Legends footage that makes this game only look slightly better then the first screenshots released. The second video on the page being the best one (with the first one completely sucking ass).

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/814/814614/vids_1.html
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.